WHAT YOU CAN GIVE
Your contribution to the U.S. Athletic Trust goes a long way toward helping talented and determined athletes reach their goal of competing in the Olympic Games.
We welcome donations of:
- Cash – Training, equipment, and travel to competitions takes money-lots of it. The average Olympic athlete has expenses of more than $24,000 a year and an annual income of just $11,300 from all sources.
- Vehicles – Donate your car to a deserving Olympic-bound athlete and earn a deduction for Blue Book retail value.
- Miles – U.S. Athletic Trust athletes spend up to $12,000 out of pocket on sport-related travel expenses each year. Contributions of frequent-flier miles help our athletes go to competitions and training camps.
- Assets – Please contact us for details about making legacy gifts of estate assets such as stocks and real estate. We also accept bequests through wills and living trusts.
U.S. Athletic Trust’s Board, Volunteers, and especially our athletes thank you sincerely for your commitment to our efforts. Make a difference today!
INDIVIDUAL GIVING OPTIONS
- Online Credit Card – We accept credit card donations through Network For Good.
- Check by mail- Download and complete our donation card. Make your check out to DHAC (our legal name). Please mail your check and reply card to:US Athletic Trust/DHAC
PO Box 224
Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510
Donations to US Athletic Trust are generally tax-deductible as allowable by law; please consult with your tax advisor.